Are you a space lover? Do you love astronauts?
Today, you can learn the most straightforward steps to draw a space suit. From now on, you need not worry about the difficulty of making a human wear a space suit.
9 Steps on How to Draw a Space Suit for Beginners
Let’s move forward with the quick steps and photos to draw a perfect space suit:
To draw a space suit, make 3 circles, two small and one bigger at the center.
Repeat lines to draw the helmet and the face structure of the astronomer.
Fit a pretty face inside a space helmet, and smoothly draw the facial features and hair of the character.
Now, make the arms and hand a cover of head suit to her.
Add a belt to the suit and start making legs.
Complete the suit lower by making two lines at the base.
Additionally, to add more focus, add a backpack and decoration to the head cover to add more emphasis.
Color the character the way you like.
Glow up the aura and make shining objects in the background of the space suit drawing.
The Bottom Line
All 9 steps are very easy to work with. Impress your fellows by learning how to draw a space suit.
This guide leads the beginner to rocket-start his work in art. We always try to make art and painting more fun by giving simple & easy tricks.
Do follow us for exciting art and surprising content.
List Of Equipment Used For This Drawing
- For Outline: Black Pencil and Marker – Click Here For Pencils | Click Here For Markers
- For Coloring: Colored Pencils and Colored Markers – Click Here For Colored Pencils | Click Here For Colored Markers
- Drawing Paper and Sketchbook: Mixed Media Sketchbook – Click Here For Sketchbook
- Electric Pencil Sharpener – Click Here For Sharpeners
- Drawing Combo – Click Here To Buy
View Also –
How To Draw A Four Leaf Clover?