The red flower is the most loved flora species on the planet, especially among kids and lovers. It is either plucked by romantic individuals or by people devoted to spirituality.
Therefore, red roses are also the most sacred and pure type of flower.
Every one of us must have a fantasy to draw a beautiful red rose. I am sure you also must have tried it.
Painting a perfect rose is indeed challenging.
We will make things easier for you.
In this blog, you will learn 9 fantastic steps leading you to the awesome flower drawing.
Easy Steps on How to Draw a Red Flower
We are about to draw the blooming petals, writing the alphabet ‘Y.’
Draw a more significant Y a little away from the y written above.
To outline the rose, connect both sides by 2 segments as shown.
Make tiny leaves under the elegant rose.
Create the stem once you have completed drawing both leaves.
Follow double lines to make a whole soft stem.
Carefully draw clean leaves and also thrones on rose.
Color the rose dark red, don’t forget to have a little excitement.
Fill stem and leaves with green color.
The Bottom Line
In conclusion, we learned the 9 steps to drawing a red rose; it is the most awaited blog requested by our audience. We felt a great honor to put it forward.
Carefully observe the photos to get great results.
Share, support our blog, follow us on social media for recent art trends, and comment for more.
List Of Equipment Used For This Drawing
- For Outline: Black Pencil and Marker – Click Here For Pencils | Click Here For Markers
- For Coloring: Colored Pencils and Colored Markers – Click Here For Colored Pencils | Click Here For Colored Markers
- Drawing Paper and Sketchbook: Mixed Media Sketchbook – Click Here For Sketchbook
- Electric Pencil Sharpener – Click Here For Sharpeners
- Drawing Combo – Click Here To Buy
View Also –