Hey there, today we will learn the simple steps to draw a cute and gorgeous bunny.
Guide on How to Draw a Cute Bunny
To draw a cute bunny, write the alphabet ‘C.’
Here, do the same on the other hand and pop up bunny ears making the inverted ‘W’.
Add attractive features such as blinking eyes and a happy face.
Draw its hand and feet along with dimples on the cheek.
Gift your friend a heart toy in the hands to make it more charming.
Color it the same as the picture, and draw two tiny hearts on both sides.
To add a sassy effect, you can fill a red shade inside every heart.
The Bottom Line
The cute bunny is enough to steal your heart; I am sure it has done its part. Practice more for better outcomes if you need to work harder.
Check out the rest of our blogs to learn and grow with art and paintings.
List Of Equipment Used For This Drawing
- For Outline: Black Pencil and Marker – Click Here For Pencils | Click Here For Markers
- For Coloring: Colored Pencils and Colored Markers – Click Here For Colored Pencils | Click Here For Colored Markers
- Drawing Paper and Sketchbook: Mixed Media Sketchbook – Click Here For Sketchbook
- Electric Pencil Sharpener – Click Here For Sharpeners
- Drawing Combo – Click Here To Buy
View Also –