Every kid loves Bugs bunnies, rabbits, and all cute animals.
Though there are many cute creatures over here, a bunny has a different fanbase.
And today, we will teach you the 7 Simple Steps on how to draw an eye-catchy bunny easily.
7 Steps to Draw a Bunny
Read the words and refer to the pictures given with each step for the best results.
To draw a bunny quickly, pin out your index and the 4th finger and place them on the paper.
Outline around the fingers, just as shown in the photo.
Remove your hand from the sheet and draw the bunny face using a circle shape.
Bring out glowing rabbit eyes. Make sure to leave white spots for a realistic glance.
Similarly, draw the bunny’s nose, lips, body, hands, stomach, and tail.
Take your favorite colors and use them inside the ears and carrot of a cute bunny.
Shade the juicy cheeks and tongue with peachy and warm red; use green shade to fill the carrot leaves.
The Bottom Line
We learned the unknown and best easy steps to draw a rabbit. Hopefully, now each one of you can create a work of art with your favorite bunny drawing. Do share the guide with your fellows.
List Of Equipment Used For This Drawing
- For Outline: Black Pencil and Marker – Click Here For Pencils | Click Here For Markers
- For Coloring: Colored Pencils and Colored Markers – Click Here For Colored Pencils | Click Here For Colored Markers
- Drawing Paper and Sketchbook: Mixed Media Sketchbook – Click Here For Sketchbook
- Electric Pencil Sharpener – Click Here For Sharpeners
- Drawing Combo – Click Here To Buy
View Also –