Drawing a hand is very simple, but without valuable tips and steps, anyone can get confused about where to start. Today we will learn the easiest ways for kids to draw a hand.
We make the process fun and joyful by removing all complications one can face. Be ready to explore the never-imagined way of making a hand with five fingers.
Step by Step Guide On How to Draw a Hand?
Read below the top 9 Simple Steps on how to draw a hand.
To draw a hand, pen down the 1st finger as a mirror image of p.
Make the 2nd one a little longer.
Likewise, trace 3rd and 4th fingers.
Give your hand a thumb by joining all lines.
Extend the segment draw palm.
Make it more realistic and complete the fingers.
Repeat the same until you get a perfect hand.
The Bottom Line
I hope you find the given guide easy to understand and quick to work with. Children can master hand drawing after a few practice sessions. Encourage your kids to make art and try new paintings, which helps them to develop their brain and logical skills.
Share our work and show some love. Follow us on social media for smart painting ideas.
List Of Equipment Used For This Drawing
- For Outline: Black Pencil and Marker – Click Here For Pencils | Click Here For Markers
- For Coloring: Colored Pencils and Colored Markers – Click Here For Colored Pencils | Click Here For Colored Markers
- Drawing Paper and Sketchbook: Mixed Media Sketchbook – Click Here For Sketchbook
- Electric Pencil Sharpener – Click Here For Sharpeners
- Drawing Combo – Click Here To Buy
View Also –