Do you want to learn how to draw scenery but don’t know where to start? Well, don’t worry; we will bring some easy and simple ideas for drawing amazing scenic things with step-by-step instructions in this blog. Let’s get started!
Scenery drawing refers to drawing a view or landscape in various art forms, such as nature, cities, buildings, etc. This article will show you how to draw the best scenes around us easily. It’s a very simple, easy, and basic drawing.
Many people like art but are not interested in the practice of it because they think it’s too hard for them or there are many steps before they can start drawing something interesting and beautiful.
Scenery drawing is about making a small impression to make it look more detailed. Think about it this way, if you can’t draw something very simple, how can you draw something complicated? So, if you can draw a simple line or circle, you can draw a complex one.
Easy Scenery Drawing Ideas For Beginners
- Find your favorite scenery like lake, beach, desert and some others.
- Get a pencil and some paper.
- Decide what you want to draw by using your imagination.
- Draw the thing you want using very few lines on your paper (only what matters).
- Color your artwork using colors that match your scenery, like blue, green, red, and black. It depends on which kind of scenery you choose.
- Add finishing touches.
Congratulations! You have just finished your first easy drawing of scenery!
Simple and Easy scenery drawing ideas for kids:
What you need: Paper, pencil, ruler, crayons or pens (any color)for drawing.
How to Draw:
- Draw any shape that matches your choice of landscape, as shown below.
- Ensure you keep your paper clean and good enough for the final finish.
- Most importantly, do not forget to put in some finishing touches, especially if you are drawing something with water, like a ship or whatever it is on. You could use the same techniques utilized for an adult’s drawing.
And that is how you draw a landscape for children.
Simple and Easy scenery drawing ideas for Adults
- Draw a mountain. By drawing or painting, please choose the best way to draw it, whether a landscape view or a perspective view. The basic mountain shape is like a triangle with crumbled rock, so before you start drawing one, you should learn how to draw a triangle in art class.
- Then, draw the side of the mountain with a long thin line parallel to the edge of the mountain and some small hills or peaks at the top.
- Start drawing mountains; I usually add a small peak here and there to make it seem real.
- After that, you can add some light to your mountain by drawing things like trees and lights at night or in the morning.
Simple and Easy scenery drawing ideas for Expert
- The expert artists will likely use charcoal, paint, or any other medium to produce the best-finished images. We would recommend oil paints if you have some experience with them.
- For a more realistic drawing, you can add more details, such as sandbags, umbrellas, chairs, towels, etc. You can try adding some knee-deep water to your beaches and let your drawings become more detailed.
- Although it’s hard to describe an image in your head for so long, you will have to practice the technique through trial and error. Too many things can change when you draw them on paper. When you get the hang of it, your drawings can be beautiful.
- If you want to sketch a sunset, this is the best painting to achieve that. It would be best if you used a long, thin paintbrush to paint the pattern on the sky. The more you put it up, your drawing will look like a realistic sunset. You can also add some trees if you want, so your drawing will look more natural.
The purpose of this guide is to show you how to draw scenery using various techniques. The last tip in these guidelines can be a great way to learn how to draw scenery. One of the simplest things you can do on paper draws the threads from leaves or trees.
In this case, if you use a light shade of green, there will be no need for all the work that has gone into drawing the branches and pleating on the background area because it will have the same color shade as your tree. But if you let your imagination run wild and come up with some other color shades, then, by all means, do not hesitate to utilize it in your creative drawing.
List Of Equipment Used For This Drawing
- For Outline: Black Pencil and Marker – Click Here For Pencils | Click Here For Markers
- For Coloring: Colored Pencils and Colored Markers – Click Here For Colored Pencils | Click Here For Colored Markers
- Drawing Paper and Sketchbook: Mixed Media Sketchbook – Click Here For Sketchbook
- Electric Pencil Sharpener – Click Here For Sharpeners
- Drawing Combo – Click Here To Buy
View Also –